1950 the rotary kilns were used for the production of feed phosphate. The fertilizer-end product, which is marketed under the name "Rükana" (hydrothermal defluorination of a mixture of rock phosphate, Phospohorsäure and soda). Years later - in the Seven-Year Plan (seven-year plan of peace, prosperity and happiness of the people) - formed to the site with new buildings and extensions to a powerful chemical plant, so that the first furnace line of the new chemical plant on 15 Anniversary of liberation from fascism was detonated in 1960.
After DDR time the place is abandoned and used as a film set.
All images are under CC Creative Commons (Attribution, Noncommercial, No Derivative Works), please refer to " darioj laganà | www.norte.it "