This military complex was created by the Germans during the rearmament period. It was used by the Nazis since 1937 when the cavalry moved its school here, until the end of the Second World War and then used by by Soviet troops until its abandonment in 1992.
The whole complex is made by over 50 buildings: apartments and storage, but it also includes an officers' club and a theatre.
To preserve the place, no maps or further informations are available, sorry.
All images are under CC Creative Commons (Attribution, Noncommercial, No Derivative Works), please refer to " darioj laganà | www.norte.it "