The small park is just not far from the Neue Synagogue and took the name from the Schloss Monbijou. In the Second World War severely damaged, it was completely demolished in 1959.
Whit the rebuilt in October 2006 of Monbijoubrücke, the park is now connected with the Bode Museum and the Museum Island.
More infos: WIKI (german)
All images are under CC Creative Commons (Attribution, Noncommercial, No Derivative Works), please refer to " darioj laganà | www.norte.it "