This chemical factory complex is abandoned somewhere in Brandenburg. It's a very big complex with some chemical offices and a huge production hall. Inside the buildings, between the personal stuffs of the workers and production materials, there's also still the office from the SED local section.
SED (Sozialistische Einheitspartei Deutschlands), was the governing party of the DDR from its formation in 1949 until the 1989 revolution. The SED was founded on 21 April 1946 by a merger of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) and the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) which was based in the Soviet occupation zone of Germany and the Soviet-occupied sector of Berlin.
More infos: WIKI
All images are under CC Creative Commons (Attribution, Noncommercial, No Derivative Works), please refer to " darioj laganà | www.norte.it ".