Did you ever had a look at your city from the sky? At the structures of the buildings, at the shapes of the places you usually watch from below? Some places can be very unespected and revealing.
Have a look to this gallery and try to descover what they are (names of the places at the end of the gallery).
Satellite's pictures belongs to Google Maps.
- Sowjetisches Ehrenmal - Soviet War Memorial (Treptower park)
- Elephant area, Tierpark (DDR Zoo)
- Einsteinturm (Potsdam)
- DDR Abandoned Amusement Park (Treptow)
- Bruno Taut Hufeisensiedlung - UNESCO Heritage (Neukölln)
- Humboldthain Flakturm
- Teufelsberg - The Devil's hill (Grunewald)
- Tempodrom (Kreuzberg)
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof